Corona-update: Pavo Cup postponed until further notice
From tomorrow, the 15th of October, three days of the Pavo Cup were scheduled. This had to be the final fight within different age-classes for prestigious titles. However, last night, the Dutch Prime Minister ‘’Rutte’’ and Minister ‘’ de Jonge’’ have announced more strict restrictions concerning the coronavirus. Within this ‘’temporary lockdown’’, competitions are prohibited, which results in the Pavo Cup to be postponed until further notice.
This 25th edition needs to be celebrated, therefore there is no question of cancellation but postponement. In the upcoming time, we will be busy exploring the possibilities to still organize the finals of the Pavo Cup. However, to determine dates we are depending on the developments surrounding the virus and the government measures. Also, events like the ‘’Blom stallion competition jumping’’ and the ‘’Anemone Horsetruck stallion competition dressage’’ are in sight. Before we make any decisions considering these events, we will await the next government press conference.