Total of seven premium jumper stallions
The stallion selection of the jumper stallions has just come to an end. Three more stallions were invited to the premium round powered by Hippo Horse Insurance.
Yesterday, four stallions were referred to the premium ring, today the total was raised to seven jumper stallions. In the presentation of the premium stallions jumping powered by Hippo Horse Insurance, the breeders and owners were put in the spotlight and Cor Loeffen, chairman of the stallion selection committee, provided explanatory comments. The breeders of the six KWPN-registered stallions were awarded a breeders cheque of 750 euros provided by Friends of the KWPN.
A total of 50 jumper stallions were appointed to the performance test, including these seven premium stallions:
- Popino-Larus (Gaspahr out of Tina-Laris stb prest PROK by Voltaire) of breeder Jan Hoppenbrouwers of Weert and co-registered to Reinie Tewis
- Power of Zsazsa (Kannan Jr. out of Zsa Zsa elite IBOP-spr sport-spr pref prest PROK by Sam R) of breeder C.C. Huisman-Holst of Mookhoek and co-registered to Sjaak van der Lei &Wobbe and Marietje Kramer
- Prestobantos (Opium JW van de Moerhoeve out of Larabanta stb by Carambole) of breederEgbert Kuijer of Dwingeloo and co-registered to Jan Greve
- Portlaw Keizersberg (Aganix du Seigneur out of Anoulavsca Fortuna ster PROK pref pref van Kreator xx) of breeder Stal Keizersberg BV of Elsendorp
- Unedo van de Vondel (Conthargos out of Koreana van de Vondel by Cardento, breeder S. Dewulf uit Bavikhove) of VDL Stud
- Powerman (Hardrock Z out of Wiltura R elite EPTM-spr pref prest PROK by Corland, breederC.A.F. Toonders uit Veldhoven) of Stal Van Vliet in IJsselstein
- Por Favor ES (El Barone 111 Z out of Halita ES pref van Tornesch) of breeder Egbert Schep ofTull en ’t Waal
Photo Prestobantos - HippoFoto